Monday 18 December 2017

The Cowboy and The Vampire by Clark Hays and Kathleen McFall

"Outside of the Red Cross, they were like children in a candy store, faces pressed to the front pane of the window."

This one has been in the "to be read" pile for quite some time now. Actually, I think I've started it a couple of times. Clearly, it just needed some dedicated time because there was something particularly appealing about a love story between a hunky cowboy and an accidental chosen one vampire.Vampires are kind of my achilles heel. There's something about a kiss on the neck and the promise of eternal life that can really turn a girl's head - well this girl anyway. Okay, I hear you, not exactly a girl.. yes that's probably pushing it.
It takes a little while to get going this novel, bear with it though and you'll swoon with its appeal.
Good news is that this is the first of a series. I need more time with the Cowboy so tis likely I'll be looking into the sequel.


4 out of 5 times its hard for a supernatural to keep up with a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment