Monday 2 December 2013

The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead


"We were alive, and I desperately needed to be reminded of that."


Life has been a little crazy last night - work, work, work and not much time to escape into fiction. Happily, I managed to fit in some delightful time with my favourite fictional man, Adrian Ivashkov and his love interest, Sydney.
Things are really hotting up in the lives of Sydney and Adrian, their love life is getting interesting, the stakes are getting higher and I realise it is really difficult to review this without giving too much away.
I hate the notion of spoiling this for anyone and am completely hanging out for the next installment.
Richelle Mead, is like a date that doesn't go anywhere. She gets me all excited and then I have to wait, wait, wait for a year until the next book ;) She is a bit of a genius at it, nevertheless.


5 out of 5, visit me in my dreams Adrian!

No comments:

Post a Comment